MDLQA-203 wording change

MDLQA-203 wording change

by Teresa Gibbison -
Number of replies: 5
MDLQA-203 - Students can use a chat window without frames and JavaScript

1. Login as a student and access a chat activity.
2. Follow the 'Version without frames and JavaScript' link.
3. Try submitting a few messages.
4. Check that the messages are displayed correctly below the message submit button.
5. Check the 'Show only new' box then try submitting a few messages.
6. Check that only the most recent message is displayed.

Step 2 needs to read "Follow the 'Use more accessible interface'

Cheers
Teresa
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Teresa Gibbison

Re: MDLQA-203 wording change

by Andrew Davis -
fixed smile
In reply to Andrew Davis

by Teresa Gibbison -
Thanks Andrew - are you happy that I suggest these in the forum rather than editing the issue itself?
Cheers
Teresa

by Andrew Davis -
Its probably quicker for you to do it directly in tracker if you are happy to do that. In the forums there's always the risk of something falling through the cracks.
In reply to Andrew Davis

by Teresa Gibbison -
Actually, sorry Andrew- I've just realised I don't have access to edit the Description of these issues tongueout

T

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Teresa, thanks for pointing out the wording change. If you'd like to be able to edit QA tests yourself, let me know and I'll give you the permission. Members of the testers group do not have the permission by default to avoid confusion between running QA tests (MDLQA issues) and reporting bugs (MDL issues).

Andrew, thanks for editing the QA test. I just edited the test master copy too (in the MDLQA-1 list, rather than the MDLQA-150 cycle 1 list) so that it's correct for the next cycle of QA testing.