cohort sync: what does Advanced mean?

cohort sync: what does Advanced mean?

by Mary Cooch -
Number of replies: 4
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
When I look at where you can change the default role from student I see a check box Advanced - what does it do please?thoughtful
Attachment cohortsyn.png
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: cohort sync: what does Advanced mean?

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Mary,

The advanced checkbox is for indicating whether the setting should only be displayed in the course administration settings when the show advanced button is clicked. No doubt you've come across the checkbox in lots of other places in the site administration settings!
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Petr Skoda -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
aaah, right it is not used any more, removing the advanced option
In reply to Petr Skoda

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
So that's why I couldn't find it! I thought I wasn't looking hard enough. Sorry Mary, I didn't understand your subtle question. blush
In reply to Helen Foster

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
That's the second time in as many days I have brought up something and Petr has gone and removed it- I'd better watch out what I highlight next!big grin