Submit Button removal

Submit Button removal

by Claire Browne -
Number of replies: 3
Hi,

I am trying to remove the submit button after every question.

When I was at Moodle Moot I asked Tim Hunt and his reply was to turn the quiz to adaptive mode off.

I eagerly went back to moodle and tried this and nothing has change. I still have a submit button after every question.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Claire Browne

Re: Submit Button removal

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
That's weird wink

Are you sure it is doing that? Could you attach a screenshot of that bit of the quiz settings form, and of the quiz attempt page. That might help me work out what is going on. Thanks.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Claire Browne -
HI Tim,

I was stupid enough to think if i changed the global settings to non adaptive mode it would take out the submit buttons from the existing quizzes.

Not the case.

I then created a new quiz (while obtaining screen shots for you) and found out IT DOES WORK!

thanks very much and it was a pleasure meeting you.
In reply to Claire Browne

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Just to be clear, the global settings only have an effect when you create a new quiz. (The set the defaults for the settings form.)

If you want to change all your quizzes to be adaptive mode off, you only option is to do something dangerous directly in the database (set quiz.optionflags column to 0).