Paz y Bien.
My provider of hosting has sent me this mail.
- Your hosting account profeliza has been warned due to high CPU usage - it has reached the limit allowed by your hosting plan.
- Your plan is allowed to use: 7 % CPU average.
- Your account has used: 8.04 % CPU average the last 3 days.
- Your account will be automaticaly blocked if you use more CPU load than your plan is allowed in the next 48 hours.
- If you have any questions please open a new support ticket from the Help section of the Control Panel.
Moodle can make a robust use to the servant, I have more three years administering Moodle and from one week I have been with this problem.
They can help me. Thank you very much.