Error/warning message

Error/warning message

by Frank Park -
Number of replies: 2
So I have a moodle site as an ad on domain from another server. I am trying to get that to work on its own account in Lunar pages. So i took all the contents from the old public_html folder and put it's contents to the new public_html folder. But when I preview the site, i get a warning message:

Warning: main(/home/satpe1/public_html/satpedia/lib/setup.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/satpe1/public_html/config.php on line 24

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/satpe1/public_html/satpedia/lib/setup.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /home/satpe1/public_html/config.php on line 24

What do you think the problem is? If anyone can help me, that would be great.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Frank Park

Re: Error/warning message

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
It looks like $CFG->dirroot is wrong. You seem to have it set to /home/satpe1/public_html/satpedia, but it looks like it should be /home/satpe1/public_html
In reply to Tim Hunt

Re: Error/warning message

by Frank Park -
So I made the paths ok for the config.php and this is what i get as an error message.

Error: Database connection failed.

It is possible that the database is overloaded or otherwise not running properly.

The site administrator should also check that the database details have been correctly specified in config.php

I still think its the $CFG->dirroot is incorrect. I don't have a clue what to change it to.