Track multiple results ina a SCORM quiz

Track multiple results ina a SCORM quiz

by Lenin Jose Meza -
Number of replies: 3
Hi,

iam using Moodle 1.9.7, and i need to tracking multiple results for only one SCORM file.

The user is able to use the SCORM file many times, moodle need to track all of these test, and i need all of these test in the rating of the user.

How to do that? is some modification or i need to program that change? muerto
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lenin Jose Meza

Re: Track multiple results ina a SCORM quiz

by Amy Groshek -
Hi there,

I'm not quite clear about what you need, but have you looked at the attempts settings for the SCORM activity module setup? Not sure what you mean by "rating" for the user. We have the SCORM reports, which are visible for each attempt, and we have the Moodle gradebook.

Number of attempts

This define the number of attempts permitted to users.
It works only with SCORM1.2 and AICC packages. SCORM2004 has its own max attempts definition

Attempts Grading

When you permit multiple attempts to users, you can choose how to use the result of attempts in gradebook.

Best,
A
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Amy Groshek

by Lenin Jose Meza -
Hi, actually have the user grade something like this:
Grades
and i need the grades view like this!!
grades_final.jpg
This is possible in Moodle?? track everuthing intent?

BEST REGARDS!!!!!!
In reply to Lenin Jose Meza

by Amy Groshek -
Hi Jose,

Moodle won't do that out of the box, by altering the GUI; you would have to change the gradebook code to make that happen.

Have you looked at the reporting for the SCORM object itself? This does show all of the attempts.

http://docs.moodle.org/en/SCORM_reports

If that won't do it, then a custom report might be a better idea than changing the gradebook code.

Best,
A