header duplication

header duplication

by Fritz Richter -
Number of replies: 4
Hi Gordon,

when a HotPot quiz in a Quizport is displayed within the Moodle navigation frame or an Embedded Iframe, the header seems to get duplicated, once the quiz is completed and redirected to the Quizport content page.

Do you have any idea, what's going wrong? Thanks for your support

Best Fritz

Attachment headerduplication.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Fritz Richter

Re: header duplication

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Dear Fritz,
thanks for reporting this issue. There was a problem with the "target" of the forms and links in the Hot Potatoes quiz. I have fixed it now, so please download the latest version of QuizPort when you have a chance.
best regards
Gordon
In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Fritz Richter -
Thanks Gordon for your fast response. I have installed the latest version using the link above, however without success. The header is still being reduplicated, when Quizport redirects to the unit outline, after single quiz has been completed.

Do you need access to our site?

Thanks,

Fritz
In reply to Fritz Richter

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Yes please. I already created a username on your site, "gbateson". Please could you make me an administrator, so I can confirm that the upgrade was successful.

thanks
Gordon
In reply to Gordon Bateson

by Gordon Bateson -
Thanks for letting me in to your site Fritz.

Sorry about the mix up with the zip files blush, but I am glad to see that the latest zip file works for you, and the links and forms in the frames are correctly targeted at the parent window.

all the best
Gordon