securityalerts list

This forum post has been removed

Number of replies: 7
The content of this forum post has been removed and can no longer be accessed.
In reply to Deleted user

Re: securityalerts list

by Marc Grober -
Go here: http://moodle.org/security/
And subscribe.
If you have local email set up for your enterprise wide rolls you can subscribe that address, or subscribe personally
In reply to Marc Grober

In reply to Deleted user

by Marc Grober -
I guess you learn something everyday.... I have never received any alerts though my sites have been registered.... Lol

but I did find a thread from September where MD says that this silliness is a feature, and that you can change email address at any time by simply reregistering the site with new email address-course, how you would test that this works is beyond me I guess... Though there is an interface as you know for the list; can you access list that way?

In fact I used the sympathy email cmands to try to subscribe (I can't) but that seems to suggest that you could send the appropriate command to sympathy@lists.moodle.org and confirm address.

Also you can use lostpassword link to create new acct and I wonder if toy can change your email address from web interface with that..

Gee, and to think that I believed that subscribing to the security alerts would mean I'd get them.....
In reply to Marc Grober

In reply to Deleted user

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Adam,

Please report the problem of security alerts being sent to an old email address in the Moodle tracker, selecting moodle.org sites as the project.
In reply to Helen Foster

In reply to Deleted user