Students Cant Access Quiz - CRISIS

Students Cant Access Quiz - CRISIS

by Rich Schumaker -
Number of replies: 2
We just upgraded to 1.97 and now when a student click on a quiz link they get taken to a page that looks like this:

quiz_start.png

When the student clicks on the continue button right under the quiz name, he gets taken back to his original content page - almost like he has already taken the quiz.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated as we are in the middle of a training section.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rich Schumaker

Re: Students Cant Access Quiz - CRISIS

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Does the quiz have an open or close date, or other restriction that might prevent students from attempting the quiz.
In reply to Rich Schumaker

Re: Students Cant Access Quiz - CRISIS

by Cristina Berisso -

Hi Rich,

I had a similar situation a few weeks ago. In this case the problem was the browser (I.E.8). The student that had the problem was finally able to open the quiz with no problem using Firefox. Then we learned that there is a new security issue in I.E.8 that precludes some scripts from running???. The issue was fixed by clicking in an option (small icon) that appears in the tool bar of the browser window (looks like a broken page to my feeble eyes, but I am not sure because I am not familiar with that browser).

Hope your problem is solved. Please let us know what happens...

Cristina