Lesson evaluation

Lesson evaluation

by Sabrina Trafela -
Number of replies: 0
Hi there,
I have a problem. I would like to use Lesson module inside of moodle for students evaluation. My purpose is that my students get 0 for not taking Lessons and 1 if the lesson is completed. I would like to make all this with my flash movies (evaluation with flash movies in quizzes is working with JSON.as and FlashQuestion.as files).

I.e.
I make a lesson with 10 flash movies inside. For each movie, student gets 1 point, if it answers inside of input text fields, which are built in flash movie. Exercises are made in a way that lesson is a way of learning so student can repeat them as long as he wants. Inside of flash movie is "check" button, which purpose is that student can check his answers if they are true of false. They click on "next" button when all of their input fields are "true" and moodle should check for true/false answers and submit the value of 1 if they are really true.

How should I convince moodle that he should check for true/false answers in lesson and inside of flash movies. Feedback is that students actually do some of their assingments during the school year and not only on the end of the course.

Any suggestions?
Average of ratings: -