Is it possible to upload results with comments from a single excel sheet or csv file?

Is it possible to upload results with comments from a single excel sheet or csv file?

by Justin Tiernan -
Number of replies: 1

I would really appreciate help on this.

I work for a call centre and the we have a facility where the customers are interviewed over the phone. The results of this interview includes a case number, the customer's name and a comment. This is all stored in an Excel sheet.

Does anyone know how this excel sheet could possibly be uploaded and distributed to all the agents/students so that they can see this? I know how to upload a csv for the grade book which shows the numerical results but what if the result is a comment? What do we do then. Is there some other resource? It does not have to appear in the gradebook?

Thanks in advance....

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Justin Tiernan

Re: Is it possible to upload results with comments from a single excel sheet or csv file?

by Brent Gamble -

you can use the gradebook CSV to upload feedback . you can upload commecnts into stream by using the feedback option

I find it easier to download the gradebook as an excel format wth feedback option enabled and then upload that same file

( i have scren shots if you need)

hope this helps