course creator recieving emails

course creator recieving emails

by Andrew Wojtowicz -
Number of replies: 3

i have a course creator that recieves an email when a students posts discussions. how do i stop this?

also, it seems that all courses that have an enrollment key have this course creator as a contact person. She keeps getting this message . “You should have received the enrollment key from ***"  how do i stop this?

we are running 1.8.2.

thanks

andrew

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andrew Wojtowicz

Re: course creator recieving emails

by Rhonda Miga -
go into the course creators profile and change that option to only receive posts on the website.

He/She will also want to unclick "subscribe" to this forum if they have posted to the forum. That is located at the bottom of the forum b/f you press enter/send/post
In reply to Rhonda Miga

by Andrew Wojtowicz -

go into the course creators profile and change that option to only receive posts on the website.

i dont see anything in her profile that will do this????

In reply to Andrew Wojtowicz

by M. N. -
Is the course creator getting emails from a specific forum or all forums on the site. If it is individual forums, check if the user is subscribed to it. If it is all forums then this may be related to MDL-12979 fixed in 1.9.

In order to change the enrollment key holder (the name that appears on courses with enrollment keys), you need Moodle 1.8.3 or higher (see MDL-10585).