Uploading a quiz on Balance Sheet with multiple choice questions below

Uploading a quiz on Balance Sheet with multiple choice questions below

av Surya Kiran -
Antall svar: 6

Hi i want to upload a Quiz with a Balance Sheet on top of the quiz page,students should see the balance sheet and also will have the multiple choice questions based on the balance sheet and then student able to answer the multiple choices.

Expecting your respone as soon as possible please.

Regards

Surya Kiran.

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Som svar til Surya Kiran

Re: Uploading a quiz on Balance Sheet with multiple choice questions below

av Joseph Rézeau -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers Bilde av Translators
You can put your balance sheet inside a Description question.
Joseph
Som svar til Joseph Rézeau

av Edward Stone -
Is there a way to keep the Description question at the top, is shuffle questions is used?
Som svar til Edward Stone

av Joseph Rézeau -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers Bilde av Translators
Edward:

Is there a way to keep the Description question at the top, if shuffle questions is used?

I'm afraid not.
Som svar til Edward Stone

av Tim Hunt -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Documentation writers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Peer reviewers Bilde av Plugin developers
If all your questions come from the same category in the question bank (or if you can arrange for that to be the case) you can do what you want by using the random question feature.

Suppose you have a category called 'Questions for My Quiz' that has the 5 questions you wish to use.

Then, make you quiz by first adding the Description item. Then add 5 random questions from category 'Questions for My Quiz'.
Gjennomsnittlig vurdering:Useful (1)
Som svar til Tim Hunt

av Joseph Rézeau -
An excellent workaround, Tim. It even works for a quiz with several pages and a "description" question sitting at the top of each page.approve
Som svar til Tim Hunt

av Dave Murray -

Hi Tim and all, I have to agree with Joseph about the workaround although I might have gone for the word awesome. This really helps with something that I had just about given up on.

I recently also tested out the using subcategories for each question containg three different versions of the same question in each --- then including a random question from each subcategory and shuffling the questions. This was really useful in stimulating discussion while using the quiz for autonomous study purposes.

Is there any workaround for keeping a description on top when using questions taken randomly from within question subcategories which are then shuffled?
I had also just about given up on this one too.

Regards,

Dave Murray