Certificate Report Install error extracting php file

Certificate Report Install error extracting php file

by Alice Cennamo -
Number of replies: 3

Hello,

Newbie here- if anyone can help, please do.  I am running Moodle 1.9.4 and I am in the midst of setting up courses and would very much like to use the certificate and certificate report modules.  Anyway, the main certificate module is installed.  Today I attempted to extract the files in the certificate report zip file prior to uploading them to the server- and I received this error: An unexpected error is is preventing this operation... Error 0x80010135 Path too long

This is for the file: block_my_certificates.php

Should I upload the zip file and extract it on the server instead?  I'm not sure if it is a problem with the files or with the way I attempted to extract it.  I used Windows and just right clicked to extract the files.  I went ahead and uploaded the folders as directed in the Readme file- but when I go to Administration/Notifications: there isn't anything there for certificate reports.  I assume this is because the above php file is missing?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Alice Cennamo

Re: Certificate Report Install error extracting php file

by Alice Cennamo -

Hi,

Me again.  Anyone know what this is about?  I will try extraction on the server and see what happens today.

by Alice Cennamo -
Well- it worked out with uploading and extracting the zip to the server.

by grishas - -

I got the same message recently and installed "Long Path Tool" program which solved the problem