Need Your Help: HTML editor dissappeared...again

Need Your Help: HTML editor dissappeared...again

by Sya Rahim -
Number of replies: 2
Hi all
I am using moodle 1.8. The Html editor was fixed yesterday by our IT personnel when i forwarded the forum discussion to solve it but after a few hours the HTML went missing again from the system. Don't know what is wrong. Hope someone is kind enough to guide us in solving this
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Sya Rahim

Svar: Need Your Help: HTML editor dissappeared...again

by Stellan Kinberg -

I have no answer to this. But I have the same problem with my site. And it is annoying as I have 60 students and I am not able to update the page other than exporting to Dreamweaver and importing back again.

I found some time ago some info that the moodle site cold have become hacked? And there was some kind of coding trick to get this fixed. But I dont find it anymore. I looked for this on the forum but only found your message.

I think I have deactivated something time ago. But deactivating and activating "HTML editor", removing cookies etc is of no use.

Do I have to make a backup of everything and reinstall Moodle? I have Moodle 1.9.5 and I am running it at http://stellan.kinberg.net

I would appreciate all help.

In reply to Stellan Kinberg

Re: Svar: Need Your Help: HTML editor dissappeared...again

by Sya Rahim -
Yup it is annoying since we have to constantly monitor. Our IT person need to amend the code everytime it happens since it was caused by a spam code in the affected file. I wish we could have a clean code. We thought that we upgrade the version it would solve the problem but in you case, using an new version did not help either.