Paypal Q; seeing message "Notice: Undefined property: object::$wantsurl in /home/bakereva/public_html/community/enrol/paypal/return.php on line 21

Paypal Q; seeing message "Notice: Undefined property: object::$wantsurl in /home/bakereva/public_html/community/enrol/paypal/return.php on line 21

by Peter Evans -
Number of replies: 2
Using 1.9.4 (Build: 20090128)

After the Paypal payment I the buyer is seeing the following message

Notice: Undefined property: object::$wantsurl in /home/bakereva/public_html/community/enrol/paypal/return.php on line 21

Thank you for your payment! You are now enrolled in your course:
"Moodle tester"

Where do I need to set this up? The money is transfered into my PayPal account and the user is given access to the course but I would rather buyers not see this message

Any assistance gratefully received,

Peter

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Peter Evans

Re: Paypal Q; seeing message "Notice: Undefined property: object::$wantsurl in /home/bakereva/public_html/community/enrol/paypal/return.php on line 21

by Richard Lampitt -
Sounds to me like it cannot find an object in a specific file. Have you tried reinstalling just the file - /enrol/paypal/return.php?
In reply to Richard Lampitt

Re: Paypal Q; seeing message "Notice: Undefined property: object::$wantsurl in /home/bakereva/public_html/community/enrol/paypal/return.php on line 21

by Mark Drechsler -
Also wondering if this is a warning message that is being displayed because of debugging being set to be too inclusive - just a thought.