Moodle vs Dokeos

Moodle vs Dokeos

by Rodney Wicks -
Number of replies: 4
Have been a Moodle fan for years (moodle 1.9.5) and just had a taste of Dokeos. Not bad. Dokeos has a video feature included in making a quiz but I do not see it (hopefully yet) in the Moodle. Is it included in the Moodle 2 version?

Rodney
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rodney Wicks

Re: Moodle vs Dokeos

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
In Moodle, you can easily embed videos in any content if you enable the Multimedia filter.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Rodney Wicks -
Excuse my ignorance but where and how? I see all the various icons to embed an anchor, a link, an image etc but I do not see the icon for a video. As for the multimedia filter is has been activated.

In reply to Rodney Wicks

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
You just need to type in the video's name and hyperlink to it - or even just type in a few blank spaces to them and hyperlink to them - and Moodle will automatically turn it into a video player

..er... just like that big grin
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Rodney Wicks -
Thanks and late night here in France, I will try it tomorrow.

smile

R andout!