Find It source files

Find It source files

by John Mannion -
Number of replies: 2

Hi Gordon

I would like to create some Find It exercises using JCloze and HP6 (inspired by examples on this forum!). How do I locate the Find It source files?  Micheal Rottmeier's Teaching Tools site gives me an error message when I attempt to download the zip file. 

Thanks

John

Average of ratings: -
In reply to John Mannion

Re: Find It source files

by Gordon Bateson -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
hi John,
it is a strange thing that the download links on Michael Rottmeier's site are not working just now. I wonder if that is temporary or permanent?

Hmm, in the meantime I have a copy of his examples and templates which you can use:
I think it is OK to make that available, because all the files were initially made available in the public domain, but if anyone knows differently, please let me know.

BTW, the QuizPort module, which is the successor to the HotPot module, includes output formats for FindIt(a) and (b) as well as some of Michael R's other HP formats: DropDown and JGloss.

regards
Gordon
In reply to Gordon Bateson

Re: Find It source files

by John Mannion -
Thanks Gordon.  I shall contact Michael and let him know.  I have installed Quizport on my Moodle and look forward to using it.