This site has been working fine for a couple years. I think I am moodle v1.6 -have had no problems so left it alone.
As of yesterday afternnon I showed the site to someone and it was working. Today someone complained they could not login and I went to see what was wrong and I can't login!!!!!!!!! as admin.
the site appears to work in that I changed my password and the site sent a new one but I still can't login as a user or admin.
I use a shared server and the support there says they have done nothing (hmmmm).
I tried having the whole site restored from a time prior to the problem - no luck.
The home page works fine except the language block is missing - it was there yesterday.
I need some help as soon as possible