True & False Questions

True & False Questions

by Kristin Dougherty -
Number of replies: 4

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me with my current problem.  I have been uploading True and False questions into Moodle and have been having great success with it.  The problem now is that I need to upload the questions in Italian.  I have been able to get everything in Italian besides the actual words "True" and "False".  I need them to read "vera" and "falso".  Can anyone help me?

Please refer to picture below.

Thanks,

Kristin Dougherty

k.dougherty@bravosolution.com

Attachment Presentation1.gif
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Kristin Dougherty

Re: True & False Questions

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Go to site admin>language>language editing >edit words or phrases and select qtype_ truefalse.php That will enable you to change true/false to Italian.
Is your whole Moodle in Italian? Do you have the Italian language pack installed?
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to Mary Cooch

Re: True & False Questions

by Kristin Dougherty -

Hello Mary,

Thank you for your response.  I made it to a point and then hit another road block.  I do have the Italian language pack installed.  What do I need to do next according to the picture I have uploaded.  I tried playing around with the words but it keeps telling me it has missing strings if I do that.

I really appreciate all your help!

Kristin

Attachment Presentation2.gif