Problem with viewing SCORM quiz

Problem with viewing SCORM quiz

by david kimble -
Number of replies: 4
I'm new to using moodle, scorm, quizcreator. I use the latest version of quizcreator and moodle weekly 1.9. I can't seem to view a large image of my quiz. It shows up in a little box. I've changed the stage size even though I'm not quite sure what it's for. The only way I can view a large size of my test is through full screen view. I would like to be able to see it in the page itself. Here's a screen shot so that I am understood.

This is how my test ends up looking

Please help me this is driving me crazy. Thanks. I tried adding the quiz package but it's too big. Also is it possible to delete an activity after it's been submitted?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to david kimble

Re: Problem with viewing SCORM quiz

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
looks like a problem with your custom theme - try changing to one of the standard themes to see if that fixes it?

to clear a students response to a SCORM, see:
http://docs.moodle.org/en/SCORM_FAQ#How_do_I_clear_an_attempt_for_a_student
In reply to david kimble

by phtar qing -
Well, I cannot see the screen shot, could you please give us the quiz link?
In reply to phtar qing

by Dan Marsden -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Plugins guardians Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
phtar - David has already responded saying that he's solved the issue. see the post above

"ty thats what it was" == "Thank you, that's what it was" - referring to my suggestion to check if it works with standard Moodle Themes

the reason you can't see an image is because he embedded a screenshot in the above forum post that was stored on his external server - I guess that since he's fixed the problem, he's deleted the image off his server.