Mail only to teachers

Mail only to teachers

by Dorel Manolescu -
Number of replies: 7
Picture of Plugin developers
Hy
I would like that from a feedback activity only the teachers receive mails. ( not the admins ) . I tried to play with the roles at site level, course level, activity level and also with the send mail option from the feedback define form but nothing works, even at list one should.
Can anyone help me please?
Thank you!
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Dorel Manolescu

Re: Mail only to teachers

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi,

can you say what version of feedback/moodle do you use?

Andreas
In reply to Andreas Grabs

by Dorel Manolescu -
Hi,
Moodle : Moodle 1.9.4+ (Build: 20090211)

Thank you!

by Andreas Grabs -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Manolescu,

please check all your roles setting. Only users with the capability "mod/feedback:receivemail" receive an email.
Can it be, that the admin is assigned to the global role teacher or in another overlying context?
Can you tell me your feedback-version do you use? The info "latest" is relative wink.

Andreas

by Dorel Manolescu -
Hi,
I am using - v 1.18.2.20 2008/11/16 20:46:25 in production and latest csv on the development server. I tried on both of them. The result is the same. I am almost sure that I have the corect role settings. ( admin for all the sistem with the receive mail disabled, diferrent teacher only for the course or for the feedback with receive mail activated activity both of them received mails / we want only the teacher to receive) .

Thank you!

by Andreas Grabs -
Hi,

please have a look at "Site Administration"->"Modules"->"Activities"->"Manage activities". There you will find the version of the feedback-module.
The current version for moodle 1.9 is 2008050119.

Andreas

by Dorel Manolescu -
Hi
I have 2008050113 in production and 2008050119 in development.
Thanks!