Problem while adding quiz_reportanalysis_openlearner.patch in running instance of moodle

Problem while adding quiz_reportanalysis_openlearner.patch in running instance of moodle

by sudeep gaadhe -
Number of replies: 1
sir, i have downloaded quiz_reportanalysis_openlearner.patch and try to install it on running instance of moodle using netbeans editor. netbeans prompts message that the patch was applied partially? thus i didn't see any of graphical and statastical analysis of quiz dispalyed after installing this patch.

although when i install same patch on fresh copy of moodle, netbeans prompt message that patch was applied successfully. and i see all the freatures of this patch in this moodle. but i will be problemetic for me to create new instance everytime and apply patch that i want to run and reinstall all blocks and modules in this instance.

in this regard your help is required. please suggest me how to run patch successfully on running instance of moodle.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to sudeep gaadhe

Απάντηση: Problem while adding quiz_reportanalysis_openlearner.patch in running instance of moodle

by Anastasios Pournias -
Please post a question to the appropriate thread for Quiz Report Analysis and do not create new threads in the forum. Follow this issue here.