????? as an answer

????? as an answer

av Abigail Barzilai -
Antall svar: 5
Hi,

We are using Moodle 1.9.4 . We tried to use the Essay type question in the quiz module. We found out that when we write the answer in Hebrew we get ???? marks as an answer.When we answer in English everything is O.K. Any Idea?

Thanks,
Abigail

Gjennomsnittlig vurdering: -
Som svar til Abigail Barzilai

Re: ????? as an answer

av Joseph Rézeau -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers Bilde av Translators
I suppose your moodle site is set to use the Hebrew language and your moodle database is fully utf-8 unicode compliant?
Do you have other problems with typing Hebrew into the HTML editor in other moodle activities?
I have no problem on my 1.9.4 moodle site, see attached screenshot.
Joseph
Vedlegg image00.jpg
Som svar til Joseph Rézeau

av Abigail Barzilai -
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any idea what I should change in order to get the proper results? As far as I know my DB is fully UTF-8
The same problem is with short answer.

Abigail

av Joseph Rézeau -
Bilde av Core developers Bilde av Particularly helpful Moodlers Bilde av Plugin developers Bilde av Testers Bilde av Translators
You have not answered my question : Do you have other problems with typing Hebrew into the HTML editor in other moodle activities? (e.g. forums, etc.)
Som svar til Joseph Rézeau

av Abigail Barzilai -
Sorry,
No only in the question type short answer.

Thanks!!

av Joseph Rézeau -
In your original post you said the problem occured in the Essay question type. Now you say it occurs in the Short answer question type. Anyway, I do not see this problem on my moodle 1.9.4 installation.
Joseph