How do u think to integrate 123flashchat with moodle?

How do u think to integrate 123flashchat with moodle?

by 123flash chat -
Number of replies: 6
Despite that you may not agree with me, I insist that moodle is an excellent project and 123flashchat is a cool flash chat server software.

I have a simple moodle chat module to integrate the two. And now 123 Flash Chat provides 2 free solutions for webmaster.

1) Trial version of 123 flash chat server software

Advantages:full function. Your users can enjoy all 123 Flash Chat’s optional modules, including audio/video chat.

Limitation: Only 10 concurrent users may use the room and you need to host by yourself.

2) Free 123 Flash Chat Host

Advantages:It’s hosted by 123 Flash Chat free of charge, no limitation to the number of concurrent user, and provide basic chat function.

Limitation: Some management functions are unavailable.

I am await here for your suggestion!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to 123flash chat

Re: How do u think to integrate 123flashchat with moodle?

by Frances Bell -
I suggest that you go and search the forums in USing Moodle to see where simialr ventures are discussed - this is the Social forum.

by 123flash chat -
BTW: Will you be interested with visiting your chat room by iPhone?

by Alex Souza -

Aloha - I am currently evaluating alternative LMSs to integrate into Schola Global (www.scholaglobal.com); and providing members with the opportunity to use video conferencing along with Moodle could make things much easier. Could you please be more specific about the management functions limitation? Would you have any comments about Red5? Thank you,

Alex.

by 123flash chat -

123 Flash Chat Moodle Module has been  further developed now.

Basically there will be two modes available for the chat clients; flash client which used to be the most stable one, and the new html chat client which can work cross devices.

It has flash chat and PPV video chat software as well now. There is a ppm/ppv mode available for the new version of the module, and video quality has been tremendously enhanced.

Check details here Moodle Chat Module