CMS integrations: Drupal 6.10 and moodle 1.9 integration

CMS integrations: Drupal 6.10 and moodle 1.9 integration

by Giridhar S -
Number of replies: 1

Hello,

I have integrated drupal 6.10 and moodle 1.9 for single authentication using external database authentication mangament.

Procedures i followed:

1-installed moodle and drupal on same server on same level i server.
2-added drupal moodle module 6.x in drupal and activated.
3-configured external database in moodle to access drupal database.
4-activated and added quick api plugin to moodle and specified the client hosts.

so everything is working fine, i can login to moodle using drupals username and password.

Problem:

When i click the moodle link in drupal it takes me to moodle without logged in, just i have to loggin another time to moodle when i go to moodle from drupal.

suggestions needed:

just i need to login automatically to moodle when i click the moodle link on the drupal.

i have rised issue here, so plz try to discuss there http://drupal.org/node/389458

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Giridhar S

Re: CMS integrations: Drupal 6.10 and moodle 1.9 integration

by Prashant Bansal -
Hi Giridhar,

me too working on Moodle and Drupal Integration. I'm using Moodle 1.9.5 and Drupal 6.13

I can access Moodle from my Drupal Setup. But the problem is, I cannot find a way to access drupal from my moodle setup.

Secondly, i want users to access the files stored on drupal from moodle, as a course,
if possible.

Also, i've to change the authorization plugin of students from manual or email auth to db in my database, that's a headache..

The main point is I want to utilise the services of Drupal in moodle.

Any help in this regard will be great.

Thanks.