ALERT: 1.4 final release.html docs now in CVS

ALERT: 1.4 final release.html docs now in CVS

by Martin Dougiamas -
Number of replies: 3
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
If you want to have the release notes in your language for Moodle 1.4 then please do it now, the final one is in lang/en/docs/release.html and you have about 20 hours.   smile

FYI, I'm also merging all the latest language files into the 1.4 release just now, but will do the same again just before tomorrow's release.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

Re: ALERT: 1.4 final release.html docs now in CVS

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Thank you for the count down Martin.  Glad you made it on time! cool
In reply to koen roggemans

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Unfortunately I haven't yet finished my brand new Installation documentation ... I wanted to give you guys more time to work on it, but ...

I'll try and get it done tomorrow if I can.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Don't worry to much. The new installationprocedure is so clear it will be difficult to mess up.