Question

Question

by Andrew Sykes -
Number of replies: 2

This is more of a question but sort of a propblem so I will post it here I have the "Word Censorship" Fileter turned on will this block "BAD WORDS" I.E. (YOU KNOW WHAT) from profile descriptions and the rest of the site the only reason I ask is because people at my school are Retartds and think posting a bad word on the school site is somethihng amazing little do they know I can see when and where they did it and who they are. I'm just wondering if the Word Censorship filter will censor everything on the site just because it's my "BUM" if it doesn't

Andrew

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Andrew Sykes

Re: Question

by Marc Dastous -

Andrew, to piggy back on what Martin indicated, the file you want to edit is \filter\censor\filter.php.

It is a VERY straightforward edit and you can add ANY word and it's replacement that your administration finds offensive.

However, unless things have changed with 1.4, the titles are not filtered. Only text within a post or description is filtered.  Therefore, a post entitled "F*** O**" would make it to the forum, anything in that forum text would be filtered.

Marc