color ...

color ...

by Herbert Keijers -
Number of replies: 11
Noticed:
The text color is not working anynore ... ?

text color above should be in red ?

Browser : firefox
Am I the only one with this "problem" ?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Herbert Keijers

Re: color ...

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
No, it's happening for me too. sad

It must be the new anti-WP1 filter. wink (joke)

Somehow the color: is being stripped from this but not background-color:
<span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255); background-color: rgb(204, 255, 255);" >joke</span>

by Janne Mikkonen -
Testing.

Not for me???

Browser: firefox on windows xp, and now it does?!? The word browser should be green and it's green when I edit this...

Took a quick look at the pages source and found something odd (where's the color: ???)
<span style="rgb(0, 255, 51);" >Browser</span>

In reply to Janne Mikkonen

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
OK, this now works OK. I've made a small fix that adds "color" to the list of allowed "protocols" in tag attributes. Good to see the security was working! approve

I've tested everything else produced by the editor and it all seems fine.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

by Herbert Keijers -
Yes, I see
Thanks.
Will update through cvs on a testting machine right now !

by W Page -
Well! I declare!

It has been happening spratically for about a week now! I must say I was very very perturbed about it. sad Why o why were my colors not showing? sad The unjustice of it all sad I was in
shock!!!
surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise surprise

What to do?? thoughtful What to do?? thoughtful This was just a covert plan by that meanie Martin evil evil evil and that undercover Moodler agent Janne evil to keep me from my beloved colors. Ahhhhhhhhh, that felt good. That felt almost orgas.......

[I almost forgot myself for a moment, well, back to the serious stuff.]

But, now Herbert, that Herbert he is my friend and ally. smile He was looking out for WP1. kiss kiss He exposed the plot. Yes the covert plot of the Moodle cartel to keep WP1 from her colors. Naughty Moodlers that they are!

All is well now. cool My beloved colors are back. winksmilebig grin

WP1
Too cool to be a fool cool

=================

Extra! Extra!
I was going to eventually post about this but Herbert beat me to it. My color, link and image "popup" windows are also not completely displaying. WP1
In reply to W Page

by Janne Mikkonen -
Secret agent man... The Shadow knows, huah, hah, haa (psst, I'm going to conquer the world).
In reply to W Page

by Tim Allen -

"Yes the covert plot of the Moodle cartel to keep WP1 from her colors. "

Seems like the ruse worked - know we know your gender...careful now!  wink big grin    

In reply to Tim Allen

by W Page -
Hi All!

I must admit, I enjoyed this thread.

"Anti-WP1" filter.  You Wish!!  smile smile

Fight the Power!!!

WP1