cannot view student results in Grader Report

cannot view student results in Grader Report

by Thomas Brown -
Number of replies: 3

Grader Report only shows my own scores -- even when my role is set to teacher or administrator. I cannot see the list of students with all thier grades. I can see the list of student grades for an individual quiz, when I click on that individual grade item, but not in the big picture Grader Report.

I know this must be something very simple that I am doing wrong, but I have set it up so many ways and still can't fix it.
In reply to Thomas Brown

Re: cannot view student results in Grader Report

by Helen Foster -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi Thomas,

Please could you double-check that student is selected as a graded role in Administration > Grades > General settings.
In reply to Helen Foster

by Thomas Brown -

Yes, that was the problem -- only administrator was checked. It's a rather non-intuitive feature.

Thanks again, Helen!

In reply to Thomas Brown

by Eric Lim -
Hi Helen,

I am facing similar problem with the Grader Report not showing the results. As for the Role Settings, the Student was checked and I just couldn't figure out what went wrong.
The Grader Report just do not reflect the results when students take the quiz. I do very much appreciate if you could advise on how to resolve this problem of mine. I have also attached a screen-shot of the Grader Report for your perusal.
Thank you very much.

Regards,
Eric

Attachment Grader_Report.png