Thanks Tim, but I´ve tried from IE
and it is always the same.
I´ve notice that there is a warning in notifications:
You have defined $CFG->wwwroot incorrectly in your config.php file. It does not match the URL you are using to access this page. Please correct it, or you will experience strange bugs like MDL-11061.
But I´m sure that the url in the config.php is rigt. I think tht may be there is a problem with a redirection in the server because sometimes when editing or adding an user, Moodle tryes to go out by the 9595 port, something like:http://moodle.mydomain.com:9595/user/editadvanced.php
As you see I have installed Moodle in a subdomain pointing to the moodle folder. I asked to my hosting and they say there is no reason not to work, because Moodle was workig with the redirection before the updating.