Larger fonts and Installing languages

Larger fonts and Installing languages

by Lonnie Erwin -
Number of replies: 1

I have two items that I am seeking help on.

First I want to increase the font size on my course page, the links to each lesson (see screen shot attached). I have looked and have used my HTML editor but II can’t fine the place to upload the edited page. If this is not the way to do that then please provide me with step by step instructions on how to accomplish it.

Second I want to make my course available in Spanish; I have installed the languages pack and tried every thing I have found about the topic but no success. Can someone help me to get that going?

Attachment moodle.jpg
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Lonnie Erwin

Re: Larger fonts and Installing languages

by Jeff Forssell -

It is possible to make pages outside Moodle and upload them, but that's not necessary. In the Html editor that is in Moodle you can Change size and font as I have here. That can even work on links.

I'm not sure what you want to do with lesson links.

Just select the text and choose the size (second drop down).

If you've downloaded  the Spanish language pack, your users should be able to the change the Moodle interface (not the content) by choosing in the Lang dropdown on the site front page. (I have a feature request in the Moodle Tracker about having that available at other levels too. If you'd like to vote for it I can try to dig it up.). If that isn't visible maybe you must choose it in the administration.

Moodle does have a "multilang" filter that will change the display of the CONTENT also, but the page author must provide both versions and mark it up as discribed in the DOCS.