installed latest weblib.php because could not save assignments and kept getting course id error

installed latest weblib.php because could not save assignments and kept getting course id error

by William Wright -
Number of replies: 5

oh man i am trying to log in and get these errors

Notice: Undefined property: framename in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\moodle\lib\weblib.php on line 663

i am using the newest version of weblib.php and i am'b overwhelmed at the complexity of the program.  anybody eh Martin.

Average of ratings: -
In reply to William Wright

Re: installed latest weblib.php because could not save assignments and kept getting course id error

by William Wright -

strange runs fine in the debugger i have turned off debugging to mask the error.  and i can save assignment when i run program through debugger PHPed. 

but i cannot save assignments thrugh normal usage  while editing keep getting the error could not save or could not add assignment

Re: installed latest weblib.php because could not save assignments and kept getting course id error

by William Wright -
ok running through this again i cannot save assignment if i change the date at all. help please

by Paula Edmiston -
It sounds kind of to me like you installed only one script. Maybe your problems result from the fact you installed only one small module out of a large and complex system.

There is some excellent and vital information in the Upgrade FAQ
http://moodle.org/doc/?frame=upgrade.html

I'm thinking if you do a formal upgrade, with the complete system, you'll come out ok.

best!
In reply to Paula Edmiston

by William Wright -

i have  version 1.08.1 are there any new versions should i use the daily dump?

and i actually have compounded the original problem which was i cannot save assignmentsi will take your advice to heart though paula.

by William Wright -

moodle is saving files again i reinstalled ver 1.09 and it is working good "I think".  we are just tickled pink at the basic functionality of the program but we may get around to some of the features soon.

the upgrade went so smooth!  and what a goof i am when martin said turn off magicquotes_gpc_runtime i turned off both magic quotes function "in php.ini" when magic quotes_gpc was needed on. private joke for martin.