Unable to put time limit on quiz

Unable to put time limit on quiz

by Tushar Bisht -
Number of replies: 4

I am unable to put any time limits for the quiz..

While uploading the quiz, when i am trying to put time limit the drop down menu is showing no choices.

Time Limit : none            (refer to the screenshot attached)

( and there are no further options offered)

Attachment ss.JPG
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Tushar Bisht

Re: Unable to put time limit on quiz

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Which version of Moodle is that? I just checked all the way back to 1.6, which is the oldest version I have, and it does not look like that.
In reply to Tushar Bisht

by Tushar Bisht -

Hey,

smile

got it..

The session time out limit was set as 5 minutes only , ans that is why no options were coming for quiz

Changes the settings by going to  "Configuration" under the administration section on the main page, then clicking "Variables", and "Session Timeout".. and changed the time..

thanks

In reply to Tushar Bisht

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
Ah, well worked out. By the way, that is definitely a customised version of Moodle 1.9. In my version, the time limit field is a text box with a disable checkbox next to it.