Enrollment Summary Report

Enrollment Summary Report

by David Bennett -
Number of replies: 3
Hello all,

I've been tasked with producing a report showing PayPal enrollments per course over a given reporting period (probably daily).

This is needed for Accounting to be able to reconcile any monies received.

Does something like this already exist? I've been searching and searching to no avail. Maybe I'm just not using the right search terms, as I would think this would be a common necessity.

Thanks in advance,

David
Average of ratings: -
In reply to David Bennett

Re: Enrollment Summary Report

by matthew Burford -
This is just a basic query that could be used to do this
select u.firstname as "firstname", u.lastname as "lastname", c.fullname as "course name", p.transtime as "Transaction Time", p.payment_status as "Transaction Status" from mdl_enrol_paypal p JOIN mdl_user u ON p.userid = u.id JOIN mdl_course c ON p.courseid = c.id;

This works for me on the Command line, and I am sure it will work fine in what ever DB management software you use...although this is for a MYSQL install. If you need additional info I would be glad to add to it. Hope this helps.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to matthew Burford

by matthew Burford -
SELECT u.firstname as "firstname", u.lastname as "lastname", c.fullname as "course name", p.transtime as "Transaction Time", p.payment_status as "Transaction Status" from mdl_enrol_paypal p JOIN mdl_user u ON p.userid = u.id JOIN mdl_course c ON p.courseid = c.id GROUP BY c.id, p.transtime ORDER BY c.id, p.transtime ASC;

That will spit it out grouped by the Course name and With Ascending dates, sorry for the lack of organization on that previous post.
Average of ratings: Useful (1)
In reply to matthew Burford

by David Bennett -
Thank you so much! You've saved me a ton of time there.

I had pretty much resolved to just make a php page that queries the mysql database, so this will work great.

Thanks again!

- David