Integration with Auth.net

Integration with Auth.net

by Rob Rashotte -
Number of replies: 3

I just came across this module and it looks great. The majority of our classes are classroom based. This is so very close to what I need to solve a lot of problems, but it doesn't quite fit.

First of all, I am wondering if it is possible to integrate this functionality with the auth.net payment gateway. We currently have students pay by credit card for all courses, but because this module is an activity within a class, students will need to submit payment before seeing the dates and locations.

Rob

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Rob Rashotte

Re: Integration with Auth.net

by François Marier -
Hi Rob,

In terms of integrating with a payment gateway, I think that the simplest way to do it would be to use the payment gateway as an enrolment plugin to enroll users in the course which contains the Face-to-face activities.

Now you're right, users would not be able to see the session dates/times before enrolling in the course. So I guess what's missing would be a way to show the session times inside the course summary field (which is displayed when you see the list of courses from the category page).

This could be implemented as a filter plugin which would use the same facetoface function as this course page hack:

http://docs.moodle.org/en/Integrating_Face-to-face_sessions_on_the_course_page

Francois
In reply to François Marier

by Jon Boggiano -
We integrated Moodle Face-to-Face with Drupal's Uber Cart. The course is a product and the Face-to-Face sessions are Attribute Options within the shopping cart. It's like buying a T-shirt then selecting the size.
In reply to Jon Boggiano

by John Anderson -

Sounds nice. Share anymore? I am trying to use a Course content-type, as a product in UC. How does the emrollment method part work? Conditional Action upon 'complete' status?