Blank Screen on group

Blank Screen on group

by zen ziv -
Number of replies: 5

Hi, there.

I could not access to group page. When I click group icon on any course, the blank screen always appears. How could I solve this problem?

Moodle: 1.8.7

PHP: 4.3.11

Thanks a lot!

Average of ratings: -
In reply to zen ziv

Re: Blank Screen on group

by Tim Hunt -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Peer reviewers Picture of Plugin developers
If you go to Admin -> Server -> Debugging and turn on debug messages, you will probaby get an error message instead of a blank screen, which may help.
In reply to Tim Hunt

by Benjamin Gonzalez -
Hello,

I have the same problem, I did what you said and this is the result:

Warning: require_once(HTML/AJAX/JSON.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/englisho/public_html/elearning/group/index.php on line 15

What does this mean?

Thanks a lot!

Ben
In reply to Benjamin Gonzalez

by zen ziv -
A quick look on the moodle bug database shows bug 16916 (http://tracker.moodle.org/browse/MDL-16916) which is exactly this, download the latest build and applied it, seems to be fixed in this version.
In reply to zen ziv

by Clinton Branscombe -
I added the following to MDL-16916:

This continues to be an issue in 1.9.3+ (Build: 20090106). With debugging set at MINIMAL, a blank page appears, but when set to ALL the following message appears:

Warning: require_once(HTML/AJAX/JSON.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/moodle/group/index.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'HTML/AJAX/JSON.php' (include_path='/var/www/moodle/lib/pear:/var/www/moodle/lib/pear:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/moodle/group/index.php on line 14

This server has never had anything other version than 1.9 on it.