Btec first diploma ~ Preparation For Sport Unit 4

Btec first diploma ~ Preparation For Sport Unit 4

by Ryan Nicholas -
Number of replies: 4
I'm having trouble answering these questions

Explain the effects of fitness and the lifestyle of sports performers on sports performance

And

Evaluate the effects of lifestyle factors on sports performance, providing recommendation for change?
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ryan Nicholas

Re: Btec first diploma ~ Preparation For Sport Unit 4

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Hi there Ryan. I think you've done what some of my pupils sometimes do on our school Moodle (you're in Porth aren't you, but I wasn' sure which Moodle it was to redirect you back. I am in a school in Preston Lancs) You have clicked on the help button in your Moodle and come to the main, worldwide Moodle site. I am not sure anyone can help you with your specific Btec first diploma question on here, and as it is a Sunday I can't ask my PE colleagues for you. Maybe you could try googling your diploma questions? Best of luck.
In reply to Mary Cooch

by Ryan Nicholas -
Ive tried that and ask jeeves but they come up with so many different stuff mostly differnet from each other than i dont know wich one is wright or wrong

by Mary Cooch -
Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators
Well I'm afraid that's the way the internet and research goes, Ryan. You have in the end to draw your own conclusions based on what you find and what you think most sensible. Does your Moodle have a messaging service (it might  be in a block on the side of your course page) where you can send your teacher a message asking for  help? Or else, if you find your teacher's profile on Moodle does it have an option for you to send him/her a message? Some Moodles let you do that.Also - ask your teacher if they can set up a forum on your course page so that other students can discuss stuff like this amongst themselves and with their teachers to help each other with finding out the answers. I know nothing about PE exams but I'd imagine they are asking you to think about what effects drinking alchohol, smoking, taking recreational drugs,eating bad foods,  being overweight, not training enough, would have on the performance of athletes.

by Hemilton fleming -

Thanks for this, I am lookiong to reply on this for more talk, but firstly I am trying to figure out this for general use.