GHOP-project : improving Latvian language pack

GHOP-project : improving Latvian language pack

by Ivan Ribakov -
Number of replies: 1
Hi. As it is seen from subject, I take part in GHOP-project. I've made a little work on translating some Moodle files(moodle.php & form.php) into latvian.
If you know(or notsmile) latvian, than you could try them. It would be great, if you could also leave your comments.

Thanks,

Ivan Ribakov
Riga, Latvia.
Average of ratings: -
In reply to Ivan Ribakov

Re: GHOP-project : improving Latvian language pack

by koen roggemans -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Translators
Hi Ivan,
Thanks a lot for your contribution. Looks great, although i don't understand a word big grin

I noticed you worked as an administrator, rather then a translator on your Moodle. The documentation was not so clear on how to optimise your Moodle site to a translator one. Helen changed the wording - see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Translation , section 2.1 - hopefully it is clear now.

I merged your moodle.php with the original one, so it iseasy to put in the language pack. See attached file. Form.php is a new file.

I couldn't reach the Latvian translator. I hope other Latvian speakers have a look.