Personality test type quiz

Personality test type quiz

by Johann So -
Number of replies: 3

I would like to make a "personality test" type quiz, e.g. 10 MCQs, answers are 5) Strongly Disagree, 4) Disagree, 3) Neutral, 2) Agree, 1) Strongly Agree, for all the questions. Q1, 3, 7 are the same group, so the answer for these questions add up will show a certain type of personality; Q2, 6, 10 are another group and so on. Then the student could see the marks of all 4 types of personality, and know that they are more on one type rather than another three types.

Is that any way to add "marks" of different groups of questions and display or process them on Moodle? Could I do that using Moodle?

Average of ratings: -
In reply to Johann So

Re: Personality test type quiz

by Joseph Rézeau -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers Picture of Translators

Hello Johann,

Please remember the number 1 rule in these forums: use the Search forums facility to find out whether your question has already been asked (and answered) before posting anything. The following simple search returns 5 pages of results.wink

http://moodle.org/mod/forum/search.php?id=5&phrase=personality+test

Unfortunately, there is at the moment no module which will achieve exactly what a so-called "personality test" can do.sad

Joseph

In reply to Joseph Rézeau

Re: Personality test type quiz

by Anthony Borrow -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers

Johann - As I recall, the question engine should be able to support this type of testing; however, it requires that a separate activity module be written to handle that type of scoring because Tim Hunt, the maintainer of the quiz module, has no plans or intentions of adding this functionality to quiz. Peace - Anthony