Simplified quiz setup page

Re: Simplified quiz setup page

by Don Hinkelman -
Number of replies: 2
Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers
Wonderful, Gustav!

By the way, here is a small detail that could be fixed in the interface. In Moodle teaching training workshops that I lead, every teacher immediately hits the button, "Create Multiple Questions", and to their confusion, a mass of random questions appears which have to be manually deleted. They assumed, like me, that was the right thing to do since they wanted to create a quiz with many questions.

Could we move that button to a less prominant position and change the wording to something like, "create random questions", with ??help circle nearby explaining this function (which I still don't understand) smile Thanks.
In reply to Don Hinkelman

Re: Simplified quiz setup page

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
Originally (early 2003) this button was going to lead to a much more comprehensive interface where all sorts of quick ways of generating questions were going to be.

It never happened though, which is why it looks a little strange now.  I agree with your suggested changes.
In reply to Martin Dougiamas

changing multiple question button

by Gustav W Delius -
Because Martin agrees with Don's suggested change I will go ahead and implement it.