Survey Module

Re: Survey/Quiz Module

by Thomas Robb -
Number of replies: 2
I can't upload CVS modules yet, so I've attached the revised format/missingword.php module here.

I have implemented the comment feature Timothy requested but with a hash mark as the seperator rather than the slash originally suggested. The input format now looks like this example:

This is {=the best answer#comment on the best answer ~75%a good answer#comment on the good answer ~a wrong one#comment on the bad answer}

One lingering problem is that the order of the questions gets shuffled when they are listed under the specific quiz category. Looking at the quiz_questions database I see that the items have been inserted in the table in the correct order, but their IDs have been shuffled. I still haven't found the code that is causing this. Can anyone point out where it is?

Feedback from anyone would be appreciated!
In reply to Thomas Robb

Re: Survey/Quiz Module

by Martin Dougiamas -
Picture of Core developers Picture of Documentation writers Picture of Moodle HQ Picture of Particularly helpful Moodlers Picture of Plugin developers Picture of Testers
I've just checked this code into CVS. Apart from a little reformatting I haven't really looked closely at it or tested it yet.

The quiz questions in a category are sorted by question type when drawn from the database. Perhaps a subsort by ID would be useful ...