User Suspension 3.5.2 (build 2018050302)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
SEBSOFT USERSUSPENSION PLUGIN
The Sebsoft User Suspension Plugin offers you the possibility to automate the process of suspending users and/or removing user accounts (using moodle's default methods to delete users).
Suspending users is provided in three different ways: - Using a folder - Using a file upload - Manually through a status table
Deleting users is, if configured to be enabled, provided by comparing the date of suspending to the configured period before removal. Once the configured interval has past and the user is deemed suspended for the configured period, the useraccount will be removed using moodle's standard methods.
Furthermore, there's extensive settings that can be configured to turn every feature on or off, as well as disabling the whole tool's features.
This tool also provides a way of excluding users to be suspended or processed in case of automated processing. There are two methods provided at the moment: single user exclusion and cohort exclusion. During all three different ways of automated suspending / deleting users, only users that have not been configured to be excluded, either by cohort or by single user, will NOT be processed.
Important note: site administrators and the default guest account are completely left out of this tool. For safety measures, it is not recommended to put any form of automisation on suspending or deleting administrator accounts or the default guest account, hence the decision to exclude them in any processing.
- Copy the usersuspension folder to your admin/tool directory
- Configure your tool
- IMPORTANT WARNING: you should disable the whole tool's feature at first install! Configure all your exclusions before turning the tool on. Failing to do so MAY result in immediate suspension or removal of inactive users!
- We're ready to run!
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.5.2 (build 2018050302)
- Can be updated from
- 3.0.0 (build 2017050100) (2017050100), 3.3.0 (build 2017092500) (2017092500), 3.5.0 (build 2018050300) (2018050300), 3.5.1 (build 2018050301) (2018050301)
- Can be updated to
- 3.5.5 (build 2020121500) (2020121500)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 5.6, PHP 7.0, PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, Moodle 3.8
- The more recent release 3.5.5 (build 2020121500) (2020121500) exists for Moodle 3.5
- The more recent release 3.5.5 (build 2020121500) (2020121500) exists for Moodle 3.6
- The more recent release 3.5.5 (build 2020121500) (2020121500) exists for Moodle 3.7
- The more recent release 3.5.5 (build 2020121500) (2020121500) exists for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Admin tools
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation