Admin tools ::: tool_syncgroups
Maintained by Daniel Neis Araujo, roberto silvino
With this plugin you can synchronize groups and groups members between two courses, in a way that a course A will be a mirror of course B. Only users that are already enrolled are added as group members.
Synchronize groups 4
Moodle 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
Released: Wednesday, April 6, 2016, 3:30 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This is the first stable version.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Admin tools
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "mytool") in the "admin/tool" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation