Panopto Button - TinyMCE
Panopto Button - TinyMCE 2019120300 Optional Release
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This is an optional version of the Panopto button for TinyMCE plug-in. Those who already use 2019081200 do not need to update this version.
- Updated code format to better support OpenLMS requirements.
Instructions for installing the Panopto button for the TinyMCE editor in Moodle:
*--Installation Note: This plugin is intended to be installed along with the Panopto plugin for Moodle, which can be found at: https://github.com/Panopto/Moodle-2.0-Plugin-for-Panopto
*The Panopto plugin is pre-requisite for installing and running the Panopto button for TinyMCE
Copy the entire "panoptobutton" directory into TinyMCE's plugin directory at /moodle/lib/editor/tinymce/plugins
Navigate to your Moodle server within a browser (refresh the page if it is already open) and follow the instructions to complete the plugin's installation.
From the Moodle server in your browser navigate to the "Add Panopto Video" plugin settings under Site Administration -> Plugins -> Text Editors -> TinyMCE -> Add Panopto Video.
Enter the Panopto Server Address Note: Please include the protocol and match whether your site uses 'http' or 'https'. Example is 'https://demo.hosted.panopto.com".
*The plugin should now be installed and the Panopto button will appear in all TinyMCE editor windows throughout the server.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2019120300 Optional Release
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type TinyMCE
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditor") in the "lib/editor/tinymce/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation