The "Trema" Moodle Theme
The super @michael-milette improvements in Trema.
- Fix-81: Enable compatibility of custom_menu_flat in Moodle core
- Improve layout for login page with navbar
- Added .gitignore file
- Changed site name on Login page to H1
- Language menu is now accessible and added on login page
- Added tooltip to language selection icon
- Dropdown arrow now in correct place for search
- Particles.json now read directly instead of via http
- Fix search icon on mobile devices and accessibility issues
- Enable compatibility of custom menu with Moodle core
- Languages in dropdown menu now includes lang attribute
The theme trema is focused in usability and beauty. In order to acheive this, our developers worked hard to make it clean and easy to use for everyone.
The main goal for this theme is that the Moodle site will not need another site for information/advertising/marketing.
Nice features in trema: - It's based in the boost theme, so it will continue to be compatible with Moodle for a long time. - The frontpage is fully customized. It's possible to change the image banner. You can create up to six beautiful cards with custom contents and you can add custom HTML content with no restrictions. - The login page is awesome with Particles lib. - We really use Bootstrap to make the theme fully responsive. - The footer is highly customizable and we have an exclusive admin area block that can be seen and accessed only by the site administrator. - Thinking a little more about the administrators we made the admin dashboard area, so that they can see in real time some data about their Moodle. - The colours scheme can be changed in the theme settings.
Developed and maintained by
As Trema is licensed under the GNU GPLv3 License it comes with NO support. So if you need some help talk to us in 'Moodle profile' in 'Developed and maintained by' above and we can discuss some improvements. To inform errors access Github Issues.
Ensure you have the version of Moodle as stated above in 'Required version of Moodle'. This is
necessary as the theme relies on underlying core code.
Move the folder
/theme/ folder from your Moodle installation.
Access the Moodle Administration page (/admin) for do the necessary updates in your database.
Download the stable version of theme in:
git clone https://github.com/trema-tech/moodle-theme_trema trema
For uninstalling trema you must change the theme. And in
/theme/ remove the folder
See the demo site
A demo site showing all available features of Theme Trema.
Documentation is available in Theme Trema.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10, Moodle 3.11
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation