Code prechecksHTML | XML
Joomdlebs is a theme for moodle 2.9 or newer, and based in Bootstrapbase theme.
Fernando Acedo - 3-bits.com
This theme is created to be used in Joomdle sites only (http://joomdle.com). Some parts like the header, footer and login link have been removed deliberately.
IMPORTANT DO NOT USE IN MOODLE STAND ALONE INSTALLATIONS
You can change the main colors from the backend: site background, links, links hover and menu background. The Google Fonts dropdowns allow the admin to select any Google Font to be applied to the content and the headers. You can add also your custom CSS code.
Report a bug
To report issues or bugs: https://github.com/3-bits/moodle-theme_joomdlebs/issues
Updates and Support
Visit our site for support and tips & tricks http://3-bits.org/forum
Visit our GitHub for the latest update https://github.com/3-bits/moodle-theme_joomdlebs
If you want to modify this theme, we recommend that you first duplicate it and then rename it before making your changes. This will prevent your customized theme from being overwritten by future upgrades, and you will still have the original files if you make a mess.
- 1.0 First release for moodle version 2.5
- 1.1 Use of bootstrapbase3b as a base theme. You must install bootstrapbase3b in order to use this theme
- 1.2 Fixed the screenshot and some bugs
- 1.3 Compatible with moodle version 2.6 and 2.7. Bootstrapbase3b dependency removed.
- 1.4 Compatible with moodle version 2.8
- 1.5 Compatible with moodle version 2.9. Little improvements in the code. Added Spanish translation.
- 1.6 Add your own main and header fonts. Iframe top margin setting. Langmenu removed in some pages. Other bugs fixed.
- 1.7 Google font selection. Blocks customization. Several minor bugs fixed.
- 1.8 Notifications bar added to the top
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- v1.9 (2018051200)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- The more recent release v1.9 (2018051200) exists for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation