Code prechecksHTML | XML
Moodle theme and child of Boost theme. It will display courses recurrents actions as a banner in the course header block.
The theme goal was to make course actions more available for users (and especially managers) et to pass on "edit mode" more intuitively.
It was also important for us to be able to display easily some personnal actions especially developped in the local/ folder without overload configuration menu ("engrenage" menu).
- Specific menu in the course header block. It displays possible recurrent actions on a course grouped by type of action.
- Possibility to pass on "Edition mode" more easily.
- Possibility to keep menu on the top of the page even we scroll on the course.
- Possibility to add a block more easily without passing on the left menu.
- Possibility to return to course homepage more easily.
- Displays in the header block bakground the picture choosed in the course configuration (since moodle 3.6 version, in other cases it will display default image you define in the theme settings).
- Using of a default course picture in dashboard blocks (since moodle 3.7 version).
- Moodle 3.3 (build 2017051500) or later.
-> Tests on Moodle 3.3 to 3.9.1 versions (warning all features will maybe not be available in moodle 3.3.x to 3.5.x versions).
- Same other requirements than Boost theme.
Be careful, if one of your additionnal plugin has a xxx_render_page_header_output() function a conflict can be possible during the banner display. To avoid conflicts it's possible to use only this theme function by commenting/uncommenting a section code starting on line 91 in the classes/output/core_renderer.php file.
- Corrections to approval issue CONTRIB-8005.
- Change LICENCE.
- Improve subcategory menu labels display for smaller screens.
- Add selection effects on items with no submenu.
- Add direct link to the gradebook.
- Display edit menu for the new content bank (links to rename and delete content)
- Renderer code review.
- Add compaibility for Moodle 3.10.
- Check if manual enrolment method is enabled to display it in the header menu
- Display content bank menu.
- Translation corrections.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation