Ensemble Video repository
Repositories ::: repository_ensemble
Maintained by Jim Pease, Scott Nadzan
Along with the Ensemble Video Moodle Filter Plugin, this plugin makes it easier for Moodle users to add videos and playlists to content without having to navigate to Ensemble Video and copy/paste complicated embed codes. Once setup, you should see an additional repository option under Insert Moodle media in the Moodle content editor, enabling you to choose videos or playlists from the configured Ensemble Video installation.
Ensemble Video repository 2.5 (Build: 2013082802)
Released: Friday, May 9, 2014, 1:13 AM
Update which includes support for Ensemble Video 3.6.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.5 (Build: 2013082802)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Repositories
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myrepo") in the "repository" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation