Reports ::: report_editdates
Maintained by Tim Hunt
This 'report' is actually a tool to let you edit all the dates in a course on one page.
Dates 2.9 for Moodle 3.7+
Moodle 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Saturday, December 19, 2020, 7:08 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 2.9
- Improved how the options are presented for forums (thanks to Matt Davidson).
- Fix a minor but in the timeline (thanks to Matt Davidson & Sam Marshall).
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.9 for Moodle 3.7+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation